Stranded Deep – Console Commands and Cheats
Stranded Deep is a survival-based game that takes place in the pacific ocean. The game starts with a plane crash, where the survivor faces life-threatening scenarios. The game allows the player to explore the pacific island, an ocean filled with detailed biomes. This game involves a day and night circle with dynamic weather, which makes the game more beautiful and interesting. The player can also build shelter and create types of equipment in order to survive. So basically, this game gives an idea of what, someone’s life would be if they were left stranded on an island. The gameplay also includes many sea creatures such as turtles, rays, lionfish, snakes, swordfish, whales, and of course sharks. Stranded deep is a 2015 released game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Linux by Beam Team Games.
Stranded Deep Cheat codes :
A game is never complete without cheat codes right, and don’t worry if you don’t know your favorite game’s cheats. Because here, you are going to get all the answers you are looking for regarding the cheats.
How you can open the Developer Console and Enter the Cheats?
To enter cheat codes in this game, you first need to open the developer console. For opening simply press the “\” key and an in-game dialog box will appear on the screen. But after entering the commands you need to follow them up true
or false it helps to switch the effect from on to off and vice versa. That’s it, now you are free to enter your favorite cheats.
Cheats and commands for Stranded Deep :
So, now you have opened the developer console and it’s time to enter cheats, select any of the cheats listed below, and start gaming.
- fps (True/False) – Displays FPS
- dev.time (0-24) – This allows players to change the time of day, each number represents an hour of the day
- help list – Shows what commands you can use
- help (command) – Describes a certain command
- clear – Clears the command history
- dev.log.dump – Creates a log on your desktop
- dev.log.view – Shows player log in console
- dev.log.clear – Clears console log
- dev.components.camera.reflections (True/False) – Adjusts fog display
- dev.god – It allows the player to fly the map and gives you immune from getting damage. It is very helpful.
- dev.console (True/False) – It opens a testing menu and allows you to spawn items