Are you a regular player of Skyrim or a beginner player who just start to play then this article gonna be a very informative one for you. In the game, I guess if you guys quite face a problem that where you should buy a house in the game which gives you an advantage. To solve this problem we have come up with this article that may help you.
So, if you are interested to know more about it, then go through this article from first to last. After reading the whole one, I hope you will get lots of information and knowledge regarding this game.
So, let’s begin with where and how you can buy a house in Skyrim.
Where and how you should buy a house?
So, let’s discuss some useful tips regarding this one.
The first name on this list is Hjerim (Windhelm).
This is located in the northwest portion of the country. You can unlock it by paying only 12000 gold and the unlock process is very simple. For this, you have to unlock or complete the ‘Blood on the ice’ quest.
- Honeyside (Riften): This is another house that you should buy it. It is located at the right end of Riften. If you want to buy this, then you have to pay 8000 gold and you have to complete skooma dealer quest.
- Breezehome (Whiterun): This is the second building of the Whiterun. It needs 5000 gold to unlock and here you have to complete the dragon’s rising story mission. After it, you can easily buy this home.
- Proudspire Manor (Solitude): It is located in the center of the high street. You can buy this to becoming a solitude’s thane. If you want to buy this then you have to pay 25,000 gold. So, for this, it’s a little bit difficult for beginner players.
- Heljarchen Hall (The Pale hold): This is another low price house that you can easily buy. If you want to purchase this home then you pay only 5000 gold.
- Vlindrel Hall (Markarth): This is situated in the center of the city. Now you have to take the next set of steep stairs up again, and the house is at the very top. You can buy it for 8000 gold. There is more than one option from where you can get this deal or unlock this house.
- Lakeview Manor (Falkreath hold): This is another cheap deal that you can grab very easily. The location of this house is the eastern side of Falkreath and then take a northern direction towards the crossroads. After that simply take the left turn to pinewatch. And here you find that house. The cost of this house is just only 5000 gold which is too much cheaper than other ones.
There are also several processes to unlock this deal. If you are a thane of Falkreath then you directly get the deal to buy this house. But if it’s not then there is also a chance. If your level is 9 or more than it then you get a letter for this property. After that, you have to visit Jarl Siddgeir in the Jarl’s Longhouse and complete there a particular quest and then finally you get a permit to buy this house with just 5000 gold.
- Windstad Manor (Hjaalmarch hold): You find this house in the coast region across the delta from the solitude. You can purchase this one by only paying 5000 gold. For this, at first, you head to highmoon hall and then chat with Jarl Idgrod. By chatting with him you can start a new quest ‘Laid to Rest’. That’s all. After that, you have to do little several processes and finally, you unlock this deal.
So, that’s the whole process and guide article of how to buy a house in Skyrim. I hope you guys get a lot of information from here.