Fallout 4 Character Creation | Perks | Attributes | Explained
Fallout 4 –
Fallout 4 is a 2015 released action role-playing game by Bethesda Softworks. They released it for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Fallout 4 is the fourth installment of the famous Fallout Series. The major story of this game takes place in 2287, and 210 years after the Great War, which resulted in catastrophic nuclear destruction all over the United States of America.
Fallout 4 Character Creation :
Fallout 4 offers massive customization options for the players. As such, there are no rules related to the making of a character. If you are trying to build a specific character then in that case you will need some specific perks. Players are allowed to select the strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility, and luck as per their requirements.
Each attribute comes with an effect on the ability, such as ;
- Strength – The melee damage and carrying capacity.
- Perception – VATS accuracy and sleight-of-hand.
- Endurance – Hitpoints and Running capacity.
- Charisma – Conversation and persuasion.
- Intelligence – XP bonuses.
- Agility – Action Points in VATS.
- Luck – Critical frequency.
Every of the above-mentioned attribute helps you in the gameplay. For Example, if you have 6 charisma points, it will allow you in creating supply lines between the settlements.
Players are allowed to create their characters in the tutorial mode.
- Scrounger – This perk has very low requirements and it helps with specific ammunition calibers.
- Hacker – This perk provides the ability to open doors and can also grant access to export terminals.
- Science! – This one helps in Modding.
- Concentrated Fire – This perk is very important in perception building, it also improves the VATS capability.
- Locksmith – This perk can get you any safe open in just a few minutes. This is best for the closed safes.
Along with this, the character creation offers a lot of variety to choose from. You are allowed to choose the color, hair, attire and a lot. Which will help you in creating your character aesthetically great.
Now, create your character and have good gaming.
Also read about Fallout 4 | 7 Best Survival Mode Tips here.