New Best Weapon Skins in Valorant | Everything You Need To Know
It’s a 2020 released free-to-play first-person hero shooter game by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. Players are allowed to play the game with a set of five people. Every agent has their unique skill sets and each of their required charges. The game offers a variety of weapons, such as submachine guns, shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles, and sniper rifles. It also offers different automatic and semi-automatic weapons with unique shooting patterns. The game offers 16 different agents; they are Brimstone, Viper, Omen, Cypher, Sova, Sage, Phoenix, Jett, Raze, Breach, Reyna, Killjoy, Skye, Yoru, Astra, and KAY/O.
Enough with the Counter-Strike articles, we’ve been receiving special requests about the VALORANT skins, and as promised here we are. In this article we are to cover VALORANT Skins – Weapon wise, not Bundle wise. Let us begin.
P.S – We are going to cover the Weapon Skins that have both – a finisher and an animation.
1) Vandal – The infamous one-tap counterpart rifle from Counter Strike’s AK-47 is as powerful as it can get. The spray is hard to handle but those crisp one-tap headshots are truly satisfying. It has some amazing skins. Let’s check them out –
→ Prime | Vandal – Personally, this skin has the no.1 spot in my list. The sound effects and the reload animation are one of the best I’ve seen in this game. The finisher is just a cherry on the top. It has been priced at 1775 VP. It has 3 more variants, costing 15 RP each. Also, the VFX, animation, and finisher cost 10 RP each.
→ Glitchpop | Vandal – This skin deserves to be on this list. The number of details this skin has is mind blowing. Also, a badass finisher that makes everyone want to buy this skin. This skin is slightly premium than the Prime | Vandal as a result, it costs 2175 VP. It has 2 more variants that cost 15 RP each. Also, the VFX, the animation, and the finisher cost 10 RP each.
2) Phantom – This gun is much easier to handle than the Vandal because of its beautiful spray pattern which is easy to control. Personally, I prefer this gun over the Vandal because of its easy spray pattern. Unfortunately, forget about those one-tap headshots at any range. Let’s check the skins out –
→ Oni | Phantom – This skin packs some premium vibes and reminds you of some ancient Japanese lore. The demon face on the scope looks really amazing. The visuals on the whole skin look mesmerizing and that puts all the other skins to shame. The skin costs about 1775 VP. Every visual fx upgrade costs about 10 RP and the variants cost 15 RP each.
→ Singularity | Phantom
– This skin gives the whole Matrix vibes because of its smart and futuristic look and animations. All the animations on this particular skin are just so different and edgy that it looks unreal. The skin costs 2175 VP. All the visual upgrades cost 10 RP and the variants cost 15
3) Operator – The equivalent of AWP from Counter-Strike is a massive downgrade in case of flicking, but still holds its ground against the criticism. So, here are the best ones according to us –
→ Reaver | Operator – The whole quality of this skin is in the reload animation which looks cool in its own way. Something about it reminds me of Omen, the whole vibe of the skin is associated with someone as phantom as Omen. The skin costs about 1775 VP. Each visual effect upgrade costs about 10 RP and different variants cost 15 RP each.
→ Glitchpop | Operator – This particular skin has a true gamer vibe just because of its variants which mostly have RBG kind of contrast. This cutting edge skin of Operator is so much extra, that it makes anyone fall head over heels. The skin costs about 2175 VP with every upgrade as 10 RP and every variant as 15 RP.
4) Classic – The default pistol is the most simple and ordinary in the whole game. It is the equivalent of Glock-18 from Counter Strike: Global Offensive. But, having one of the premium skins makes that ordinary experience into something spectacular. Let us present the skins –
→ Prime | Classic – This is the best skin in the whole pistol/handguns category in our opinion. The sound cushion and that smooth reload animation is all one might need to tap those perfect and swift headshots. This skin costs about 1775 VP. Every visual upgrade is priced at 10 RP and each variant costs 15 RP.
→ Glitchpop | Classic – Again, presenting to you , the RBG variant of classic which in my opinion is the most futuristic looking classic out there. Every variant is just as powerful as it looks. This one’s a premium one so it costs around 2175 VP. Every visual upgrade costs around 10 RP and each visual upgrade costs 15 RP.
5) Ghost – This headshot perfectionist in the pistols section is the equivalent of USP-S from Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Every aspect of it matches CS:GO , the only thing that doesn’t is that every side has to buy this pistol instead of having it defaultly equipped like the classic.
→ Sovereign | Ghost – The most premium looking skin of the Ghost is the Sovereign. It gives off royal vibes in terms of the VFX and finisher animation. It costs 1775 VP, same as an entry level premium skin. Every visual upgrade costs 10 RP and each new variant costs around 15 RP.
→ Ruination | Ghost – The Ghost when clubbed with the Ruination looks ominous and dark, something most of the players would find appealing quickly. The animation tint looks cool. It has a price of 2175 VP. Every visual upgrade costs around 10 VP each. Each variant costs 15 RP each to be unlocked.
6) Frenzy – One may call it the cheap CZ-75 but nonetheless it is powerful as a mini Phantom right in your pocket. The fire rate of this gun is good but the recoil pattern might wanna make you learn how to control it. let us get started with last of these –
→ Elderflame | Frenzy – Behold the dragon in its Frenzy form, literally this skin will make you feel like there is a small baby dragon in your hands which spits out fire. This skin will cost a whopping 2475 VP. Each visual upgrade costs around 10 VP and different variants cost 15 RP each.
→ Prime 2.0 | Frenzy – The new Prime 2.0 bundle included the revised Prime design on new pistols such as frenzy and to my knowledge, they polished it pretty neatly. The base of the design on which it is based is the same, which is a good thing. It costs around 1775 VP. Each visual upgrade costs 10 RP and newer variants cost 15 RP.
Also read about How to surrender in Valorant here.